i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Dear Blogging World,

Oh my goodness gracious, have I missed you!! I've got some mad butterflies dancing around in my tummy right now due to the happiness of posting once again. See, a few weeks ago the Internet in my house left. We don't know why, but we do know it is gone and thus far has not shown any signs of coming back any time soon. (Im doing this on my phone..it's a pain, ps.)

I have a few neat-o mosquito things I really want to post about..going to Disney World, school adventures, holiday happiness..to name a few. I promise they're coming. Really. I'm just currently stuck in the stone age and do not have the luxury of being able to post willy-nilly on my blog whenever I please.

Believe me, it's a struggle.

This is just my post to say I am alive and life is good.

Everyone keep smiling for me.

Love Always,
Miss ChelseaKate

No comments:

Post a Comment