i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Sunday, March 29, 2009

A Wonderful Night :)


Yesterday, March 28th, was SHS's Preference & oh boy! I had the BEST time!! Holy moly. I went with Tyler Johnson and he was well worth the long wait for an answer! :) We doubled with my friend Jenna & her boyfriend Alecc. 
Tyler and I looked pretty spiffy if I do say so myself. Of course, Tyler is a cutie in the first place so I knew he'd  be darling! And yes, yes he was! Anyway.. For the date we went to California Pizza Kitchen. It was fun. We were the only ones there dressed for a dance it was cooleo. We ate lots of pizza and had so much fun talking and laughing and oh boy..it was grand. Then we went to the dance that was at the Springville Art Museum which was pretty cool. Although I do have a complaint about that. The room where they decided to have the dance was TEENY so cramming all those people in there sure made the room sweaty and hot! But it didn't phase us too much! The dance was ridiculously fun. Tyler was a crazy dancer, and I like that, cause I  love to dance at the dances, it just isn't as fun when you just stand there and kinda bob to the music. Nothing against the people that do that, I just prefer to boogie. :) We also got pictures taken at the dance and they are going to be SOOOO cute! If I can figure out how I'll post them on here one day when I get them back! After the dance we came to my house where we ate ice cream and laughed and talked some more. Then we took everyone home around 12:30ish. Yup, it was one of the best dances I've been to. The things I am saying don't even do the dance justice, it was awesome. I made a super decision in which boy to take & we had a fantastic time!! Yay! 

I love my dress

I look silly & I don't know what Tyler is doing
This was our "embarrassed to look at the camera" picture
Cute. Cute. Cute.

Tyler looks shocked & I look sleepy

4 comments:

  1. Chels you are so stinkin' cute!
    Oh by the way... landon has request that we go take some pictures for him.... hahahaha i guess mental pictures just aren't enough for him :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, i love your dress. I am so glad you had a good time. he looks like he would be a blast. Those are the best dates ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your dress!!! It is so cute! You look so pretty! Quit growing up, will ya?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kort that is so funny! Ha I am all for it if you are! lol. Landon makes me laugh.
    And thank you Elissa and Teri. You're both darling ladies. Yeah, he was a blast, seriously one of the best dates I have been on. Yep.

    ReplyDelete