i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Monday, February 16, 2009

Sweethearts!

Saturday, Valentines Day was the schools Sweethearts dance! I decided to make a post dealing with everything that went along with this dance. So first of all, a sweet boy named Dave asked me. I already posted and told how he asked me, but here are some pictures. The one below is scary..He asked me when I was sick so I am looking like a million bucks! :) But look how pretty those roses are!
This is the cute little note he left.. Aww. There were eleven roses and a mirror. Really though, this Dave is a sweetie. One of the most respectful boys on the whole earth I am pretty sure.
So thats how he asked..Heres how I answered.. We tin foiled his car and that green paper says something like "I'd hate to FOIL your plans, my answer is YES!" The mommy and I had a blast answering him..I believe I already posted about that experience as well..
Now this is when I was getting ready! Woohoo. We curled my hair and my mom put each curl up in bobby pins to let the curls set.. So this is me waiting for the curls to get all purdy. :) ha.
Ah then wonderful picture time before the date comes. Always fun, right? My bestie Katie let me borrow that dress. Its so pretty! Ah. I really liked it. Oh and notice my broken elbow.. We took the big ugly black brace thing off for the dance but I still had to wear that bandage thingy. That made dancing kind of complicated..But I lived.

More posing.. My mom wanted both my hands under my chin but due to my unbendable elbow I could not do that haha.. We really liked my hair.. It doesn't usually curl this nicely.
Oh hey look! And here is my date, Dave. You can't really tell but the corsage he got me had a ribbon on it that matched my dress PERFECT. I swear he cut a piece of my dress off and stuck it to the corsage! It was really pretty!! 
We had a very fun night. He picked my up around six and we  doubled with his friend Drew and his date Janelle. We went to Octavios (no idea how to spell that, sorry) where we had reservations at six thirty but ended up not being seated until seven thirty. Oh and we waited outside the whole time. FREEZING! After dinner we went to the dance and got pictures.. We were at the dance for probably two to two and a half hours. Lots of dancing :) Then after the dance we went to Dave's house and watched Hot Rod. (oh gee that movie..) Anyway that was my date!
Pretty fun night!! 

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I'm glad you have carried on the tin foiling ask/answer to a dance tradition! I did that in high school to ask a boy to Preference and I also helped my mom do your room too! oh how fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I think its just the best idea ever! I'm so glad you guys did my room because its the coolest idea! We love it. Its really fun!! You guys got my room so good! It was my favorite way to be asked, that is FOR SURE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really fun pictures! Your hair and dress,flowers, all very gorgous!

    ReplyDelete