i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Mommy Comes Home Tomorrow!! & a p.s.




So tomorrow, Sunday March first, our mother comes home from Disney World! She and my dad went without us on Thursday. It has been a difficult few days for us and we're SO happy she'll be home tomorrow. We missed the mommy! Of course now we've got to hurry and clean up the house, do the dishes, ya know, make it look like we've been doing really good at our jobs here! Actually we have though. The girls have practiced piano every day and did their homework. The house could use a little bit of work..haha. Anyway.. The girls and I have had a lot of fun while the parentals were gone. On Thursday we were on that high, knowing that mom and dad were gone. We had a dance party, woot! We danced to the High School Musical 3 Senior Year cd for hours on end. We got our workout needless to say. It was rad. On Friday we just sat at home, talked a lot, made up a dance, went and got food then ate at in the Provo Temple parking lot. That is our tradition. If our parents are ever gone, that is what we do. Usually its breakfast but we never had time this time around, so it was dinner this time. Today we went and saw the Jonas Brothers 3D concert with Savannah's darling friend Jess. It was actually good, course I like the Jonas Brothers so there ya go. :) We also went to the Disney Store, then on a ride, got ice cream then played some more at home. Maybe that sounds boring, but we had FUN FUN FUN! But, still so happy to have the mommy coming home tomorrow.


Okay now the ps stuff.. So I've modeled a few times here and there and just recently I got to model for a few college students who are majoring in photography. It was really fun. Yesterday I finally got some of the pictures back! Okay, I promise I am not naked in the first one. And the make up is super dark, I call it hooker make up! haha.. But other than that.. The shoot was fun. The people I worked with were really nice, I enjoyed it quite a lot. 
Anyway I talked to one of the people who did my pictures and he said the ones that I posted have made it into his portfolio, in BYU's photography hall (whatever that is), is being studied by a UVU photography class and he got high reviews for the last picture I posted. I think that is pretty nifty! It was fun stuff.. Maybe I'll post more as I get them..


So I just need to throw this in.. We did this shoot in the middle of winter. With snow on the ground. Now take a look at the dress I am wearing. Brrrr. I was so freezing. But they insisted on that one!! I wish you could really see how straight my hair was, it was amazing. Those pros are good. :) 


1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you guys had a lot of fun while the parents were gone...as it should be!! You are beautiful as usual in your pictures...what a neat experience! Love ya tons!

    ReplyDelete