i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Monday, February 23, 2009

Because I love Kindergarten

For those of you who don't know, I am interning during third and fourth period at Sage Creek Elementary and I work with Mrs. Porter, one of the Kindergarten teachers. Pretty much working with these kids is my favorite thing ever. They're just the sweetest. They are little angels. I totally wish everyone in the world acted like my Kindergarten friends. It doesn't matter who you are, what you do, what you look like, etc, they will ALWAYS be your friend and play with you. They always try to find the best in each other and they're so encouraging to one another. Seriously, I've learned so, so much by being in with them. They are such examples to me. That may sound kind of cheesy but its the truth. They are wonderful, I love them. They always seem to go out of their way to compliment me or another friend. Often times when I walk into class I am greeted with their sweet smiling faces and hugs, which just make my day. There is nothing better than a hug from those cuties. All my little girls always compliment my outfit, hair, and make-up and on the days I don't get super ready, they never fail to tell me that I should "wear your hair down and wear lots of make up." Its just the best. Anyway, I decided to introduce you all to my "afternoon friends" aka some of my favorite people ever ever ever!
Chelsea, Zander (he and I work together a lot to finish his work, he's cute. he has such a sweet smile and cute stories), Gage (the tiniest sweetest little guy ever, he is so fun to work with), and Grace (such a princess, this is the girl who is always telling me how to look prettier!) 
Chelsea, Addy (she mothers every other friend in class, so cute), Krista (loves to get praise and talk about her family), Colby (hilarious little guy, always has a joke for me, and let me tell ya, they're good ones!) Leah (LOVE her! She is also in my ward and she is just the sweetiest little girl), Alexis (darling little girl, she loves to get her work done perfectly)
Chelsea, Cashlynn (she is a perfectionist and likes to make sure all of our other friends are getting their work done, she is also very interested in my personal life), Bryton (sweetie-pie. oh gee I love him. He loves to tell stories and just talks my ear off, he's the dearest little guy), Anthony (he is my little shy guy. he's precious. he has the cutest smile and the sweetest laugh), Taylor (this kids a genius. I'm convinced he is smarter than I am. He's amazing!)
Cooper, (he was my next door neighbor FOREVER, I just love, love, love him. He loves to tell our friends how he always knew me first and he thinks its pretty cool how we both know so much about each other! He just cracks me up), Carson (Oh this kid really gets me. He gives me the "shooter" all the time. I love him. He is so genuine and always asks how I'm doing and it feels like he really does care, he is also quite a handsome little guy), Samuel (He's in my ward too, and he is also a genius! Wowie. He is so sweet, he loves to show me his work and tell me stories), Joseph (he is also in my ward. Super cute. He loves that we're in the same ward. He always gives me the first hug at class and always hugs me and church, too. He is so cute.)

4 comments:

  1. yay for Chelsea's afternoon friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the kid who gives you the shooter all the time...too funny!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. Thank you so much for the sweet comments about Coop. He loves you and so do I. You are going to make a great teacher.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nick's blog is electricrocker23.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete