i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Senior Ball Baby!!





Yesterday was Springville's Senior Ball! Pretty much it was rad. I went with a big group of girlfriends and we just danced our little hearts out. This dance was stag, so we weren't bound to one guy the whole night which was quite fantastic I must say! My friends and I vowed that we would dance every single dance and we stuck to it. Which meant if by the first twenty seconds of a slow song a guy hadn't asked us, we'd spread out and go ask some lucky man ourselves. :) 
So basically we got to the dance and paid our $20 (which in my opinion was WAY too much but whatev..) Then we went and claimed a lovely little table then we all took turns waiting in an enormous line to serve ourselves some dinner. We would have all gone at the same time but the people there were really fighting to find seats and apparently everybody wanted ours! Maglebeys (however the heck you spell that) catered this dance. I was expecting some yummy food but it was, in my opinion, quite the disappointment. All we got was a tiny little roll, some unidentified noodle type thing and a salad. Oh and a teeny piece of cake and a really picked over variety of soda.. 
However the dinner isn't what we went there for anyway, so we got over our sadness real fast! Finally the dance started and so began the party. We did some serious dancing. My friends and I are kind of addicted to dancing. We boogie like there is no tomorrow and leave it all on the dance floor. I tell ya, its a serious workout.Woo! 
My little peach of a best friend Sarah Benson let me borrow her dress which I just loved! Except that it was about five inches too long which gave my dancing some complications but that didn't stop me! And it was pretty cool, Sarah wore one of my dresses! So we did a cute little swap! Yay! Anyway..I hope you enjoy my random pictures of my dress. I feel real silly posting pictures of myself, I promise I'm not way into myself or anything :) Just thought you guys would like to see my dress! 


2 comments:

  1. You look so pretty Chelsea Kate! I love that dress and the color is beautiful on you. Sounds like you girls had a fabulous time!!!

    ReplyDelete