i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Icky, Sicky and Bored

The title sums it up. That has been the name of my last few days. Actually its been everyones last few days in my family except for my daddy. He is officially the only healthy person living here. 
See a few days ago Adi and Savannah were both sick with high fevers and yucky coughs, the poor darlings. Then on sunday night the mommy and I both kinda started feeling some sickness coming on. Dang it! The next morning at 4 am I woke up and threw up. Ew. Sick. Gross. Ugh. Bluh. I hate throw up a whole freaking bunch. Yucky. Then later that day I talked to the mommy and she wasn't feeling so hot either. She hadn't thrown up but she had a yucky cough and a headache. So the last few days we've all been just laying around our house doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! Which in my opinion is SO boring! Ah. 
Savannah and Adi got to go back to school today, so thats happy news! Savannah had to go to present her science fair project, (which I, ME, finished last night) and Adi just loves school and today was her 100th day party thing. Woohoo! She loved it. They are doing much better though. Now it is me and the mommy's turn to get feeling better! 
I am very aware this is not an exciting post at all but as the title says, I'm stinkin' bored so I just decided I'd tell you all why! :) 

2 comments:

  1. I must concur.. This is getting old..
    AND the dvd player in my room quit working..
    AND I'm not a tv watcher..
    I did finish my book, which, I didn't particularly like..
    What a thrilller of a day..

    ReplyDelete
  2. You finished your book? Mommy, we live in the same freaking house, how did I not know this?
    Anyway..Lets do something crazy tomorrow. Like sit on the couch instead of your bed! Ooooh!

    ReplyDelete