i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

What you do on a whim..

Our little puppy WALTER..
Has a new buddy..

SULLEY
Is he not the cutest little puppy you've ever seen?
I think he is adorable.
Mom and I went to Zupas today and nearby a man was selling two dogs, Sulley and a pug. I saw Sulley and my heart melted. I KNEW he was my puppy. By some miracle my mom actually agreed to pull over so I could talk to the man about the sweet little black puppy. Then guess what I did? I bought him. Me. My very own money. 100 bucks. Yeah, baby.

Sulley is half lab, half Australian Shepherd and is 7 weeks old. He also weighs 8 pounds.
He is my love.

The girls LOVE him, too.

Mom and dad.. They're getting used to it..

5 comments:

  1. Wowza! He's a cute little guy! Puppies are freaking adorable and I'm a little bit jealous...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So we totally need to get our dogs together. He looks like Meg. Today I will post pictures of her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the exact dog that I want to get someday!! I feel jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAT??????? I can't believe your mom pulled over...what did you put in her salad??? I want some whatever it was! :) Cute puppy Chelsea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dude. So cute. I could die! I can't wait to meet him. I am completely shocked but excited for you. He will need lots of exercise!! Have fun! Love you!

    ReplyDelete