i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

7 Things


MILEY

Say what you will about her.. I love her. She is one of my favorites. True. Story. And as time continues to pass I only love her more.

1. I swear half her songs she songs are directed to me and my personal life. Thanks Miley.

2. Whenever Party in the USA or 7 Things (hence the title) come on I think of Todd. Because he likes to sing & dance to them.

3. Hannah Montana is pretty much hilarious. I laugh my bum off at every episode even if its one I've seen ten billion times.

4. I love her hair. Miley's.. Not Hannah's..

5. She is quite accomplished for her young age, thats cool.

6. This one is silly BUT I follow her on twitter and she will put pics on of herself and say stuff like.. I'm really not that skinny, they did lots of work to my legs, arms, stomach, etc. to make them smaller or more tan. It helps me feel better about myself.

7. She was smart enough to legally change her name from Destiny Hope to Miley. Smart girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment