i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Friday, August 14, 2009

Suggestions?!

Lately I have been looking for a job.. I figure, I'm 18 & not currently going to school, so I should probably get one, right?!
I've been looking here & there and its so hard to find any place that is hiring! 

Which leads me to my question.. 
Do any of you have ideas of where I could work?
Or have you seen places that are hiring? 

I'm not too picky about where I will work, I just REALLY don't want to work with food. My expectations are low, I'm not expecting to fall in-love with this job, I just need one.

So if by chance a decent sounding job pops into your head, it would be lovely to hear your suggestions!!

5 comments:

  1. My first job ever was that summer between graduating from HS and going out to BYU. My dad woke me up one Saturday morning and was like "Go find a job." I went to Staples and got the job instantly!! Of course, the economy was different then but I actually really liked it! Quiet, clean, I got to use that scanner gun thingy.... what's not to love?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay so did you get my post? Because it isn'tshowing up. Anyway, since I know you pretty well I would suggest Kiddie Kandids (because you love kids) they train you and they should be hiring soon for season and they always keep some on afterwards, or the Disney Store. Same thing they are getting ready to hire for season, I was thinking about that one for myself as well. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I worked at Brookside just after high school, it's basically a crappy job but it was alright. I know you said that you didn't want to work with food but I was a hostess at a restaurant and it was actually one of my favorite jobs so maybe you could try that?? i didn't even have to work with food I just took people to their tables and brought out the complimentary appetizers. You should try to do something like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love ALL those suggestions..

    Now will you actually LOOK for a job???

    :) :) :)

    {love ya!!}

    ReplyDelete