i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Sunday, August 23, 2009

i am SO glad dinosaurs aren't still alive



Last night I had one of THE scariest dreams I have ever had, and I've had my fair share of really, really scary dreams. If you hadn't already figured it out by the title of my post, my dream was about those dang dino's. 
Basically it went like this; Adi, 2 little kittens and myself were staying on the top floor of some hotel (where Savannah and my parents were, I have no idea) and we were looking out the window and all the sudden from in between these really grassy mountains came ZILLIONS of huge, mean looking, growling dinosaurs that were pretty much eating everything in their path. Scared the crap outa me, guys. 
So we're sitting, just watching out the window at all the peril and destruction going on in the city beneath us when suddenly a giant t-rex type dinosaur comes right up to our hotel and guess what? He was a tall dino and his head was level with our window. I believe I told Adi to hold still so the dinosaur wouldn't see us (I seem to recall them doing that a lot in Jurassic Park, so I guess I figured it'd work in this dream, too) but it turns out you can't tell kitty's to hold still. One of the little kitties started scampering across the floor cause, lucky kitty, didn't know there was an evil t-rex in the window!! I wish it wouldn't have done that. Because then the dino ATE HER!! Right in front of us! And I can still see it! Ugh. Rude! Sad. Evil. Ugh. 
Now Mr. T-Rex knows we're in there so he starts bangin' up the hotel. I'm not sure how, but the hotel began to collapse. So Adi, the other kitty and I book it down all the hotel stairs trying to get to the bottom. We finally made it outside. And it was scary outside. More dinosaurs.. You get the idea.
Because I don't want to bore you with my whole dream I'll just tell you the end of my dream. Finally the FBI came, (yes, them) and they shooed the dinosaurs into the ocean. I'm hoping they all drowned and will never come back in my dreams AGAIN! Adi, Kitty and I made it safety back home and we all lived happily ever-after. 
The End

2 comments:

  1. you..

    is this what happens when you go to bed early??

    {I think you should add a picture of a dino.. for effect}

    ReplyDelete
  2. i added a big scary one just for you mommy

    ReplyDelete