i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

quicky late-night update

The end of the semester is nearing. In fact, its really near...and you know what that means. 

Finals

Ugh. Studying is not one of my greater talents. I don't have a good enough attention span to do anything that feels like worth-while, productive studying and I'm so sick of writing paper after paper. I need to work on developing a better attitude towards school, eh? {especially finals/tests}

view from my studying spot at the uvu library

This definitely won't be a semester I'll miss. I try to have a positive attitude towards all aspects of my life, but I'll just cut to the chase, I very strongly disliked this semester. I won't miss it, not even the smallest bit. Hopefully next semester is better, but I'm not sure if it will be, its a jam-packed semester full of classes that sound pretty difficult and are most likely full of homework... 

What a shame. 

Especially since my social life has been quite fantastic, lately! No like, really. Guess what? I've been dating a super sweet, cutie-boy who makes me wonder what I saw in the past guys I've dated. Yep, he's that good.


Other than school and that handsome guy ^^ there isn't much else to say except that life is good! Remember a while ago when I was always bummy and no fun and I always talked about that light at the end of the tunnel I was working towards?

Well...

I've reached the light finally :) Everything is good, again. I'm a super blessed, lucky little lady. I always have been, actually, I'm just finally starting to see it, again.

And there you have it. The last few weeks of worth-while stuff in my life in a little blog nutshell. 

2 comments:

  1. i think im 'crelsea's' number one fan... im just sayin. you guys are too CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I love that! Crelsea. How cute! Thanks girl!!

    ReplyDelete