i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Sunday, December 11, 2011

gingerbread

Christmas is just around the corner, folks. I'll be more specific, it is in fourteen days. Two weeks away. 

YAYYYY!!!!!

Anyway, Christmas isn't Christmas without a few traditions, right? Thats actually a funny introductory sentence to this paragraph because the subject of this blog post isn't at all a Walker-family-tradition... But maybe this is the beginning of a new one. Alright, enough small talk. 

We made gingerbread houses two days ago.

Savannah. Adi. Craig {thats my new, cutie-boy}, and myself. It was so, super much fun! And I've got to say, we finished with four real good lookin' houses any gingerbread man would fight to live in. 

But don't take my word for it, see for yourself: 
building a gingerbread house wasn't a one-person job for us girlies

hard at work

yes, craig put frosting on my face

little miss bizbannah showing off (yet again) that she's the artsy one in the family

mine

craigs

savannahs

adelines

2 comments:

  1. I can see Craig's artistic skills impressed you yet again! Fun tradition at our house, welcome to the club! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE all the gingerbread houses at our house..
    ..but how is it you neglected to put my favorite picture in this post???

    ReplyDelete