i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

him

A few of you have asked...and instead of answering you all separately, because I am that lazy, I thought I'd just answer you all, together, by doing a little blogging about the subject some of you have questioned me about. 

I've heard these two questions the most, thus, they're the two I will be answering. 1) Do you have a boyfriend? 2) How did you meet him?

So here goes.

The answer is: yes
I have found myself one great boyfriend and his name is Craig. Cute name, cute boy.

SEE?

So how did we meet, might you ask? Let me tell you.

We met at church. 

Basically.

Craig and I are in the same singles ward.

Story time. When I first entered singles ward, I remember one of the first weeks, sitting in the chapel and studying the hair of the boy who sat in front of me. It was dark brown and shaggy and had this wave to it that I thought was pretty neat. When Sacrament Meeting was over, I remember seeing this guys face...and it was a cute face. I saw him every week at church and always thought he was cute and seemed really sweet. I was intrigued, definitely, but of course, like most stories like these go, I did absolutely nothing about it.
Once, during the summer there was a big ward Family Home Evening. My best friend Dani and I went to it and spent the whole time sitting at a table, eating and talking to the other people at this table. One of the people sitting at this table was the boy with the cute face and cool hair. His name was Craig, I learned. Again, I thought he was cute but took no action.
Eventually, after time passed, Craig and I began saying 'hi,' and 'how are you?' to each other at church. We even became Facebook friends. A while later, Craig's brother got married and I went to that pretty wedding reception with my mommy-dearest. I saw Craig there and told myself I would talk to him. Guess what? I did. It wasn't much and it wasn't long, but I did it. Go, me.
And I'd say it started something good.
Long story short, we started talking more often and then one pretty day...Craig asked me on a DATE! I felt pretty lucky that the boy I'd picked out months ago as the cute boy from the ward was asking ME to go on a date with HIM! Butterflies.
I'd say the first date went pretty great because we went on our second a few days later and look where we're at, now! :)

Pretty cool how things work out, sometimes and how lucky one little girl can get!

No comments:

Post a Comment