i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Saturday, April 18, 2009

DISNEYLAND!!!


Okay I can't wait any longer. For those of you who follow my moms blog, ya know that surprise she kept talking about? Okay, it was DISNEYLAND!! It was so fun. I thought she'd do the post but she is taking too long. So I'm going to. ha! 
The girls didn't know about this trip. They were going crazy on the long drive not knowing where we were going. But they thought it was worth it! :) 
Playing in downtown Disney
Our first day there it poured. So we got to purchase some of those sexy ponchos!
splash mountain
in line for Indiana Jones. (and yes i am aware this is sideways but I don't know how to flip pictures!)
our feets
Miss Adi and her cookie
me and bugs sugar cookies that were DIVINE 
SHS's choir tour was the same time we were there.. So I got to see Sarah, Cassie and Chelsea there!! yay! it was wonderful. So here is us.. We are cute.
Big Thunder Mountain. I love this picture.
buddies
One of our sitting breaks. The mommy and I didn't wear good shoes on this trip. They were KILLING our feet.
We ran into the cute twins again! Chelsea is on the left, Cassie on right.
Eating at Hungry Bear. Our favorite Disney restaurant.
Riding on the Carousel 
I love that little Bug.
We're holding the owl.
Imitating the squirrel. Cute. I love us. 
On Splash Mountain again. 
and again..
Now we are bugs. 
On the Mark Twain. Those are my two bestest buddies being all cute.
The Mommy & Che. Yeah, we're rad.
Eating dinner late one night. Miss Adi and The Mommy.
Cheka and Bug
Posing on the teacups..
I am aware this is like..A lot of pictures. But it was really hard just to choose a few. :) Hope ya'all enjoyed!

3 comments:

  1. Finally I have been waiting for these pics. Tell your mommy she is slaker. Makes me miss that place and those cookies....mmmmmmmm yummy...... I told your mom that maybe we need to plan a girls trip there, maybe two, one older girls trip and then on younger. haha. love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! oh my goodness lets do it! that'd be SO fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. whew!! was so not in the mood to post all those pictures.. thanks for being my back up!!

    ReplyDelete