i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I am loved

Alright. Another Kindergarten story!! :) Yay!
In class we have been working on math problems. Just the simple addition stuff. Anyway, thats off subject. Okay so yesterday Mrs. Porter split the class up into small groups to work on their math skills, I noticed a group needed help so I went and sat on the floor with them to help. I sat cross legged, indian style, criss-cross apple sauce (whatever the heck that position is called) Then Maddie came and sat on my lap, followed by Leah who sat on my knee, followed by Cooper who leaned on my other, free side. It was cute. Then Leah decided we were a family and assigned us characters. "Maddie and I are the kids, Cooper is the dad and Chelsea is the mom." This was shortly followed by the class chanting "Cooper loves Chelsea." K now here is how cute Cooper is. They are all chanting this and normally any kid in our class would get embarrassed or deny it, not Coop. He's too cute, he comes back with, "yeah, so?!" It was priceless. As this chant is going on, Mrs. Porter and I look at another group where a little sweetie, Carson is sitting, crying. Mrs. Porter asked him what was wrong and Carson answers, "But I love Chelsea, more!" Ah.. So cute. It made my heart melt. Those kids are my best friends!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your stories. I wouldn't hear bout them othrwise. I love you and I love Coop too. He is going to be so sad next year when you won't be in his class. Thanks for sharing. He does love you bunches......

    ReplyDelete