i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Goodness

This easter we had my cousin Beatrice with us while her parents were in Moab. Very fun. We love her a TON!! She's super cute & full of energy. She is my favorite little girl ever. :) 
Future musician. She liked the guitar, too.

The Easter Bunny brought us Nerf Guns this year. ha! Adi has to use her feet to get the thing to shoot. So cute.
The Easter dress picture
"It is the people you love the most that can reveal your true smile."
"Because being together is enough to get me through."
Miss Adi's eggs
My little bugs eggs
My master pieces 
It was a good Easter!! I loved spending time with the family, coloring eggs, playing with Miss Adi, Savannah Bug and Bea. Hope you all had a good one, too!!

2 comments:

  1. luckily someone is doing my blog work for me, since i have become a lazy poster!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. heck yes you have. start posting again lazy! :)

    ReplyDelete