i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

My Senior Prom!!

Yesterday, April 25th was Prom! I went with a boy named Jesse Sumsion. The date turned out to actually be a lot better than I thought it would have! I was a little skeptical because I did not know Jesse at all! It went very well though and I had a good time with him. At 9 a.m. we went somewhere in the mountains and went 4-wheeling and rode Jesse's Razor (I think thats what it was called..) It was so exciting and rough! I am still so sore from it! But the pain was worth it! Then we came home and had to get ready pretty fast and then we went to Tocanos (sp?) for dinner. After we went to Prom at the Provo Courthouse. Jesse and I are both seniors so we got to do Promenade! It was very exciting. We'd stand at the top of a large staircase as my college writing teacher, Mr. Waddoups, read our names, then we made our way down the stairs. I was SO scared I was going to fall and die and make a fool out of myself. Luckily I didn't. Jesse said he'd move at my speed so I wouldn't feel like I was going to fall. Very nice of him.. Then we did our pictures, then we danced for a while! By this time unfortunately six of the eight people in the group were not feeling good. We were thinking it was the dinner. That sucked.. Then we all left and we went back home, changed in to normal clothes, then went and saw a movie!! It was sad..On our way to the movie Jesse got pulled over! Ah..It wasn't good. He was not a happy camper! But he recovered quite nicely! After the movie we were all beat from such a busy day, they took us home, said goodbye, thanks and goodnight..and THAT was my senior prom! 

Pretty much I am in love with this dress. It is my favorite. 
We didn't do very good this year with taking single pictures of me.. But its a good picture of my dress!! Ah, so pretty! It is my Cinderella dress.
Here is Jesse and me
Promenade!

The whole way down the stairs I was talking to Jesse, "Don't let me fall! Ah I'm gonna trip! This is scary!
Pictures at the bottom of the staircase..
Our group.. (very, very interesting, questionable bunch of people!) Yikes.
I found my bestie, Katie at the dance! She is beautiful! We had to get a picture.
This is my new favorite picture in the entire universe. :) I love us! 
ps my mom is going to do a post (hopefully that is more exciting than mine) about my prom too.. :) 

3 comments:

  1. I love your dress. I have loved all your dresses. Maybe Dani could borrrow some next year. haha. I didn't know that the Promenade was outside. I am so glad that you had fun. You look gorguse. And Katie looks wonderful too. Love ya.!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun day...and you look absolutely beautiful Chelsea Kate!!!! Love you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You are gorgeous! I LOVE your dress!

    ReplyDelete