i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Friday, June 12, 2009

my side of the story (family trip to the east)

A few weeks ago my family and I went on a vacation to the east. We went to Washington D.C., New York, Vermont, etc. Anyway, my mom did a really good job at posting about the trip and talking about where we went so I decided my post would just be some of the random pictures that were taken during the trip. I hope you enjoy! :) 

me and some friends hangin'
steering
this is a picture to show you how nasty and huge and fluffy my hair gets in the humidity 
lunch time!
my dad, his girls & and elephant 
me and the wright brothers. we go way back.
dance picture with the skeleton
in the jaws of a shark is a scary place to be
being president
looking deep into his handsome eyes
showing my sympathy for that poor injured man
me and my buds listening to that guy talk
this is my lame attempt at making the same face as that head behind me
as you can see i was very unsuccessful
being a sleeping person
more swimming. such fun!
me with my friends the Washington's
from left to right Washy, George, Chelsea, Martha and Nelly
in this cab adi didn't have a seatbelt so savannah and i made one with our arms
swimmin' buds
cute miss adi carrying me sorry bout the blur 
i can't remember what this is..but its a cute window.
don't mess. we mean business.
i love my little bug
coolest road name ever
this picture blows my mind. its amazing.
at a monument having some fun
just chillin' in the hotel room
lion king on broooooaaaadway!! (sing-songy voice)
my sissys and my new nieces alison and zoe :) 
looking at plymouth rock
being good little crew members
taking a peek at whats inside his cup..nothing.
just helping him hammer stuff, i'm a big help
the mayflower is some exciting business, folks
my engagement picture to mister scary indian man.
this picture was going to be really cool but the sun totally washed out my fiances face :( lame
we are friends
me hangin' with my stuck up pilgrim peeps
(yes my stuck up face is terrible but i had the giggles so thats the best i could do)
thats the fake mayflower behind us. it woulda been cooler if it were the real deal.
savannah is freakishly strong. and amazingly adorable
rejoicing the fact that i got my own bed that night! 
(except i ended up having adi come join me..)
"pot head"
we were on a joseph smith tour thing and i happened to stand under this pot of flowers and it looked like it was sitting on my head. oh cute.
we were in the cars many hours this day. we got bored.
we were driving from vermont to palmyra, i believe.
Apparently this is the pose you do when you're bored in the car
Notice Adi in the background pouting cause she is in the backseat. :) 
Hill Cumorah spinning! 
Farmer Chelsea (in a barn by the Smith home)
my best friends and me in the sacred grove. very pretty place.
please go there someday.
looking at flowers i guess..
This slug was at the temple, therefore it is a mormon slug. we saw a mormon deer too but didn't get a picture..
The temple in Palmyra 
At Niagra Falls with my cutie-pa-tooties

3 comments:

  1. These are cute pictures. What a fun trip. Thanks for posting. I think that thing you were standing in might be something in Jamestown. Maybe like a house fort thing. I don't know, just guessing. :) Cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elissa! you were right! that was the frame of the barracks at Jamestown..

    Chelsea Kate! I'm still laughing at the fun we had taking these pictures!! (since I took most of them - call me the amazing-camera-juggling-mommy)

    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved seeing the trip from your perspective! It looked like you guys had a ton of fun and packed in as much as you could everyday!!!

    ReplyDelete