i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

5th grade survey!

I have wanted to post about something cool for quite a while now but it turns out there just isn't anything that exciting going on in my life right now.. I'm not going to school, I don't have a job, all I do is sit at my house, shop, go on dates, play with friends..just simple stuff like that. So the other day I asked the mommy what I could blog about and she just told me to blog about anything random.. Well..Today I was going through a box in my room with papers from when I was in fifth grade, one of the papers I found was a survey that I'm pretty sure I took around the end of the year. I thought some of the answers were pretty funny & it was cool to see how much I have changed from fifth grade to now being graduated from high school. Anyway..So for my random post I've decided to type out the Q&A with my answers from fifth grade and my answers now!
*Key: blue=5th grade answers & orange=now answers
1. My name is: Chelsea Walker 
Chelsea Walker is still my name :) 
2. Age: 11
18
3. Favorite Color: Yellow & Purple
Orange, pink & purple
4. Favorite Food & Drink: Mac'n'Cheese, Sprite
Berries & Water
5. What I want to be when I grow up is a: Mother, Doctor, Star
A mommy of course, and a Kindergarten teacher
6. My best friend is: Katie Felix
Katie Snelson (I tend to go for the Katie's I guess!)
7. My favorite game to play at recess is: Chase the boys who play basketball
Its been a loooong time since recess but when I taught Kindergarten I always liked playing  "bakery" with my class..
8. My favorite thing to learn about is: Reading
Health, how the body works, etc
9. My favorite sport is: Soccer
Baseball
10. My favorite hobby is: Playing with Savannah
Playing with my buddies!! (Savannah is still one of them), dancing, too..
11. My favorite song is: Bye-Bye-Bye (Nsync)
I have a billion..bye bye bye unfortunately is no longer on my list though.. 
12. The thing I like to do the most is: Anything fun
Well..I still like anything fun!! Especially fun stuff with my friends & fam.
13. My favorite TV show is: The Disney Channel shows
SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE!!!!!
14. In 5 years I see myself: In high school
Possibly married, maybe a kid or two.. Working.. Being HAPPY! 
15. In 10 years I see myself: Married in a temple with kids and a big house
Married by now, a few kids, hopefully I'm a stay at home mom.. We'll see. Oh and I'll still 
be happy & wouldn't mind that big house! 
16. Something I want the world to know about me is: I am friendly to everyone
Hmmm..The whole world. idk.. I'm a happy person, I like to have fun.. Thats a terrible
answer but I really don't know what to say.. 
17. My favorite childhood memory is: Sitting in a blanket with Katie and sliding down my stairs
Singing with my Grandpa Glade & going on our MANY Disney trips! 
18. My favorite teacher is: Mrs. Scow
Mrs. Hammond..LOVE her.

Savannah suggested that I put pictures of myself from fifth grade and from now on this post.. I thought it was a good idea BUT there are no pictures of me that young on this computer.. So you'll have to settle with the two Savannah chose of me to put on.. Both random & scary but she insisted. :) 




3 comments:

  1. Cute pictures. Love the survey. And think that Bay and Savannah are going into 5th grade. Wow! Time flies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are silly..

    AND

    you are random..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fun post! I loved Mrs. Hammond when I had her! I hope she's still the crazy lady that knew back in high school!!

    Also I love that you favorite song was bye bye bye! That made me smile!

    ReplyDelete