i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Monday, May 25, 2009

Random..

Hello! So..I really wanted to post again but really don't have much to talk about..Well I do actually, my LAST DAY OF HIGH SCHOOL was on friday! I graduate this thursday..Ah! That is exciting..But I have no pictures to go with that.. So I decided to put some pictures up of me and some friends because I am just that bored. :) On Tuesday Katie, Robert, Colton and I went to the park (the dolly park) and just played for many hours. It was really fun! We took a bajillion pictures but I chose four of my favorites. 

I love this one. Katie's freckles are my favorite.
Colton and me! :) 
Katie and I being thoughtful..? (Colton was taking lots of candid pictures..& I like this one) Oh and yes, its sideways, but I still don't know how to turn the pictures!
Robert and Katie! 

1 comment:

  1. so glad you took your camera!!

    you're all cutie patooties!!

    ReplyDelete