i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Daddy

I want this one to be perfect.
For the one man who has always been there for me
The one who has never let me down, broke my heart or stopped my dreams.
My first true love.
My first taste of the good, good life.
My daddy.
To the man who gave me everything, I give you my heart.
To the man who always had a smile reserved just for me
Even when his day was one of the worst.
To the spiritual giant I've been blessed to admire each day.
To the hard-worker who taught through his actions.
To the silent scripture reader, ponderer and prayer.
To the hero who always chased away the bad guys
And put strength back in his b.o.j.'s heart.
To the believer who always had more faith in me than I did.
To the happy man who radiates optimism.
To the motivator who pushed me to chase my dreams
All of the dreams, no matter how far-fetched.
To the daddy who raised the bar
And set high expectations.
Thank you.
For teaching me right from wrong.
For giving me his testimony to start my own.
For catching me each time I fall.
For reminding me there is good in the world.
For proving to me I deserve nothing less than the best.
For being the one who started my love of activity.
For laughing with me when I need it the most.
For encouraging me to be the best, even if its hard.
For proving hard work pays off.
For keeping me humble, faithful and righteous.
For never letting me give up or sell myself short.
For having genuine concern about his daughters lives.
For loving me.
You're my hero, big guy.
You're the only man I need right now.
And when the other guy I need does comes around
Don't worry
You'll always be my first love, my first real love.
No one can take your place in my life, in my heart.
You know, I hope that guy is just like you.
Mom is one lucky woman.
Daddy, I love you
I always have, I always will.
You got me where I am and you'll be there where I go.
I'll never see why I'm so lucky
Just remember I am thankful for you even when I don't show it.
At the end of the day
My heart is happy because you're my daddy.
My buddy, my pal, my hero, my example.
And just as you'll always be mine
I'll always be yours.
Your little girl.
Your biggest fan.
Your boj.

1 comment:

  1. Cute. I'm happy that your daddy and you are so close!!!! (: love you!!

    ReplyDelete