i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Friday, October 7, 2011

Professional Potty-Dancer

Its pretty sad when the thought of blogging about drinking water is more exciting than your homework. But you know what? The thought of blogging about drinking water IS more exciting than my homework. Much more exciting. So I decided to make that thought a reality...here I am. Blogging about drinking water. {i'll be a nerd later..}

It is recommended that you drink eight 8 ounce glasses of water a day. For those of you, like me, who hate math, allow me to be terribly kind and do the math for you. That equals 64 ounces of water a day. 

I was evaluating my health the other day and made a few personal goals regarding how I can become healthier. One of them was to start drinking the recommended amount of water. {and maybe lay off downing Diet Coke like theres no tomorrow}

Um.

Did you know drinking 64 ounces of water a day feels like you're slowly drowning yourself throughout the day?

yes, i have an epic batman blankie


Holy cow.

Actually...

Imma toot my own horn here real quick. I've been averaging about 96-128 ounces of water a day.

Maybe I am drowning myself?

Now comes the "rant."

Drinking water is great! So healthy! It keeps your skin clear, helps you maintain/lose weight in a healthy manner, it flushes toxins from your body, keeps you hydrated, gives you more energy, I think I've heard it helps your brain work better?...You know...good stuff.

But want to know the heavy-duty downside?

You have to go to the bathroom allllllllllllllllll the time!! 

All. The. Time.

I do the potty-dance 24/7. I even find myself waking up in the few hours that I manage to sleep because my bladder was so full.

Ah, the perks to being a healthy person...along with the "perks" those kettlebells brought me...SO, SO sore. My arms and shoulders don't work, in case you wondered. (but that is a different post)

Okay. Thats it.

I have to sprint to the bathroom, now...(been doin' the potty-dance through this whole post)

Drink your water and be healthy, loves.
Buh-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment