i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Wishin' it was Thursday

Confession time: That whole nerd thing?

Yeah, didn't last. I don't even know if it lasted an hour, to be honest. Oops.

Anyway, I have midterms tomorrow. Well, technically, today. (its late) In six and a half hours.. Boo. Because I didn't magically transform into a schoolastic nerd like I really, really hoped I would, all day today was filled with cramming for those awful exams. And I really mean all day. I didn't even put make up on or get dressed, I was so devoted to school work. It is now 12:40am and my brain is fried. I cannot take one more schooly thing or I may explode. Because I've been such a good procrastinating student, I rewarded myself by allowing a quick blog post before I get back to that evil. 

It felt good.

Now, sadly, tis time to get back to studying and deciding if I should pull an all-nighter or not. 5 o'clock is right around the corner anyway, right?! Ugh...

Oh and please, please, please WISH ME LUCK! (: 

studyin'..oh my lanta..

No comments:

Post a Comment