i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Monday, October 31, 2011

My Momma's Cooler Than Yours

Last night while I was trying to fall asleep I texted my pretty mommy and asked her to tell me a story, so I could fall asleep...

This was the GENIUS story that awesome lady texted me back: {enjoy}

Once there was a slug.
He was very slow.
He wished he knew how to play the flugelhorn.
But he couldn't.
He didn't have lips.
He wished he could tap dance.
But he couldn't.
He didn't have feet.
He wished he could sculpt an amazing statue.
But he couldn't.
He didn't have hands.
He noticed he left behind a disgusting trail of slime.
He decided to start a disgusting slime trail collection.
If only he had a bottle to store it in.
But he didn't.
He was under a log.
And he had only traveled an inch since the sun came up.
THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment