i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Sunday, October 16, 2011

spooky

I can't sleep tonight. Again. [shock.] So how about another post? 

I went on a date tonight. A very fun date! My date, Trevor, and I doubled with my best friend Dani and her boyfriend, Dallin. For this date, we went to Thanksgiving Points little Halloween fest, called, Cornbelly's. 

don't let this happy corn-man fool you...its scary there.
This place wasn't messing around. They had something there for everyone. We'd initially gone thinking there was just one haunted corn maze you go through. Turns out there was much, much more. Normal corn mazes, a haunted one, haunted "creatures" you walk through, a clown house and some more, but I won't bore you with the details.
We were brave people and took on the scary ones. I think its safe to say we were very, very scared. Or Dani and I were, at least. Very. I don't know why people do that kind of stuff for fun. Crazies. I can think of a million more fun things to do than scare yourself silly. I am a screamer and I feel like thats almost all I did tonight. It didn't help that I was that "lucky" person that kept getting scary people up in my face! Jeepers.. 
Regardless of the crazy scariness I partook in, I had a fabulous time with those three amazing people and feel pretty proud of us for braving such scary places - and I'm glad Trev didn't seem to mind me sticking like glue to him anytime I was scared. We made some pretty good memories there, too (: I'd share...but I think in this case, what happened in the corn maze, stays in the corn maze! 

 trevor & myself
dani & chels

sorry, didn't take a picture of myself with dallin ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment