i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Monday, October 31, 2011

The People You Meet

I wasn't going to blog about this story, but I can't stop thinking about it. Its too weird & funny not to share.

And? Its a very fitting Halloween tale.

The other day I was at school in a particularly boring class. I always sit by the same boy in this class and we usually do a pretty good job and keeping each other entertained, but this particular day I guess we weren't doing it for each other because we both started talking to the guy that was on my other side.

At first it was just your typical small-talk. You know, how are you? Whats your name? Whats your major? All that.. 

Then we started talking about jobs.

Where do you work?

I replied - I don't have a job. My friend talked about his job for a second. Then this stranger told us about his job.

"I just work in my cult."

My friend and I both looked at this guy, puzzled. "Your cult?"

Guess what he said? Keep in mind he said this completely seriously...

"Yeah, I'm a vampire."

A vampire. Really? Wow...

Kind of ridiculously awesome, really.

Well, and just ridiculous. 

Apparently they do exist.

I don't know how I didn't see this, before, to be honest. He has fangs, yes, actual fangs and just looks...vampire-y, I guess. Perhaps I just never assumed/guessed he was a vampire because its not every day you meet one! Heck, I didn't know they existed! 

Bahahahahaha. Wow. 

Anyway...

We heard the news that our acquaintance was a vampire and we both knew we could NOT make eye contact with each other or we'd lose it in a laughing-fit. Did you know its really, really hard to keep your composure when a guy is telling you about his cult and the ways of Vampire-ism?

"Then my very un-shy friend asks, "So do you drink blood and stuff?"

The vampire then answered, again, dead serious, "We'll drink our own or each others but we're civil, we're not the kind that go out and attack people for blood."

"Oh."

"Cool."

I mean really, what do you say to that?

At least he wasn't one that attacked, I guess?

To say the least, I felt like I met Edward Cullen that day...I kept waiting {maybe slightly wishing, too} for him to tell me my blood smelled delicious and he wanted it, badly, and then he'd confess to me that he couldn't resist me, etc. 

Guys, he could have been my Edward...I could have been his Bella...Then I would have found a Jacob... 

It could have been cool. Like, real cool. But I guess my blood doesn't entice him enough for us to start living that twisted fairy-tale.

And there you have it.

I know a vampire.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment