i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

wonderful goodness i just HAD to share

EAT PRAY LOVE


I've heard about 30billion reviews about this movie and the majority of them were that the movie wasn't good. But hey, guess what? This is my blog. So I will express my opinions...
...and my opinions say, this movie was uh-maze-ING...


It probably helped that I went to see this extraordinary film with four beautiful lady friends of mine, Whitney, Sarah, Chelsea and Kourtney. {you can't go wrong with them gals.} But even besides that...I still adored it. Like, I could have been sitting there by myself accompanied by a creepy, angry audience {...oh wait...we were surrounded by a creepy, angry audience...} and I still would have walked out of the theater feeling inspired and giddy of happiness.

Basically, its about Liz, played by the incredibly gorgeous Julia Roberts.
She feels the need to "find herself," so she makes the decision to go away for a year and live in Italy, India and Bali. Over the course of this year, she definitely finds herself. She experiences some amazing situations, meets phenomenal people, and learns a heck of a lot about herself.



So now here I am, a few days later, still melting at the thought of the movie. I think of it, and my heart does that happy pitter-patter thing that usually happens when I think of Todd. Clearly, that means I'm kind of obsessed and smitten by the movie.

Its inspired me. Guess what I want to do now? I want to go somewhere... Bali seems delicious but I would go anywhere... India, Africa, Mexico, Brazil, wherever... I just want to go have a freaking amazing experience like Liz did. I want to be Liz sooooooooooo bad. I want to find myself. I want to learn about who the real me is. I want to fall in love with the small things in the world. I want to take the EAT PRAY LOVE adventure. I want to be Liz.

If you want my opinion, I strongly recommend you see it. Love it. Adore it. Devour its goodness. Its marvelous.

No comments:

Post a Comment