i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Friday, August 6, 2010

I Made a Switcheroo.

Once upon a time, not too long ago, if you would have asked me what my major was in college, I would have answered you, "Early Childhood Education."

Well, guess what, folks?
No longer will that be my response to your question.

Yup, you got it!

I CHANGED MY MAJOR

Finally, I can say that I'm excited for school...
Because I'm excited about what I'll be studying.

The thought of being a kindergarten teacher has always made me happy. I'd seriously love to be Miss. Walker...
But the more I think about it...
It doesn't feel right.

So I changed my major, as I've stated, above.

Now, now, I know you're all dying to know what I've changed my focus to.
You don't have to wait any longer.

My Major:

EXERCISE SCIENCE

Actually, I believe the technical term for my major is:
Physical Education with an emphasis on Exercise Science.

But that is long and hard to say...
& I like the sound of this:

Person: Chelsea, what is your major?
Chelsea: Exercise Science.

rather than

Person: Chelsea, what is your major?
Chelsea: Physical Education with an emphasis on Exercise Science.

Now you understand.

It scares me that my major has the word "science" in it. I hate that word. I really hate that subject, too. But I think I'll live, nonetheless. {fingers crossed}

I get to take some real fun classes.
I've always been interested in this kind of stuff, too.
So, see? Its perfect.

The only bummer?

I have to take 4 semesters of a language.
Ick.
I swear, I can barely speak English, as it is!

{In case you were wondering, I chose Portuguese.}

Alright, so thats my update. Thanks for reading.
Wish me luck in this new semester of college.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sad you arent going to be a kindergarten teacher. And of course you would pick Portuguese. Why wouldn't you!:)I hope you have a wonderful time in your excerising classes.:) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete