i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

purple.




I am not a watch person. I never have been, and I don't believe I ever will be. If I need to see the time, I check my phone.

But college has started, yet again. This year, my professors are super anti-cel phone. So a watch was really my only option. A clock would be, normally, but of course none of my classes have one of those.

Today I bought a watch. A digital one. I think thats what they're called?...

It is purple. Its a Ironman Triathlon, Timex watch. Hopefully thats a good thing.

Basically, I feel like a nerd wearing it.

The last time I wore a watch like this is when I got some dorky one in a kids meal at McDonald's and thought it was freaking awesome, and wore it like it would be envied by all, and I was the coolest little gal to be wearing such an accessory.

I don't feel that ^ cool wearing them, anymore.

On the rare occasion that I did wear a watch, I wore one that had the numbers 1-12, because I guess in my mind those are more...glamorous. Or something.

Yet, I walked away with a purple digital, one.

Don't ask me why, because I don't know.

We'll see how long this relationship with me and this watch, lasts.

I guess it does serve its purpose. It tells me how long until class is out.

No comments:

Post a Comment