i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Wolf & Red

In case I haven't told you, already, I have the cutest sisters on the planet. They are the two most creative girls I've ever met. I want my kids to be like them. That would be the bomb.

Okay. So, for the past few days, Adi has posted signs all over our house that say she will be holding auditions for Little Red Riding Hood...

Apparently, yesterday was the day to audition. No one else in my family would audition, so I felt that I probably should. And so I did. I'm pretty sure that auditions for broadway aren't as intense as the audition I went through!

1-I had to state my name and tell some things about me.
2- I had to dance (and have no moments of stillness) to a full song. {Liberty Walk by Miley Cyrus}
3- I had to sing a full song. Loud, and confident. {Permanent December by Miley Cyrus}...Adi likes Miley Cyrus.
4- I had to read through my lines.

I must be awesome because I got the part of Little Red, herself.
Savannah-bug watched my audition and I think Adi realized that was the best she was going to get, so Savannah got the part as the wolf.

With the scripts in our hands, rehearsals began, promptly.

After we had our lines down, decently, it was time to get into costume and work on dress rehearsals.

Adi chose the outfits. Adi chose the make-up. Adi was the director of all directors.

Cute thing: Adi dressed herself up as a director, too. A mighty cute one, may I add. She had tiny pink shorts on, a green shirt, a blue hat, {she informed us, "every director wears a hat" big, pink sunglasses, and she made herself a little blow horn that she would yell "cut" "action" "do this better" "this is your line" "stop laughing" "savannah be nice to chelsea" etc.

Finally, we had our lines down, alright. Adi then decided it was show time!!!

Mom and dad enjoyed it, I think. They should have. It was cute.

The Wolf {Savannah} & Little Red {myself}

The script.
Oh my gosh it was the cutest thing ever, I just had to share. Adi is quite the play-write.

LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD!!
red & wolfs parts

Red: My name is Little Red Riding Hood and my family needs to make my grandma some soap {she spells soup-soap..precious} because she is sick. And the way there is over the river and through the woods to grandma house and I will give her the soap here I goooo!

Wolf: Hello I am the wolf you can't come acroset here

Red: But I need to get acrost so I can give the soap to my grandma

Wolf: did you say soap I love soap

Red: You can't have this is my grandma's and she daserves it! (punch lightly)

Wolf: hey don't do that (roar mean)

Red: you are mean (punch hard)

Wolf: (fall to the ground and say) why me (loud)

Red: (run to grandma's house) yay I got to her house! (knoke)

Wolf: Come in

Red: my what big feet and arm's you have

Wolf: there to grab you with

Red: my what big teeth you have

Wolf: there so I can eat you with

Red: (hold gun at wolf) aha!

Wolf: (scream and run away)

The End (bow)


My personal favorite part of the script is the fact that Little Red is packing heat.

Seriously, though, could Adi be any cuter?!

No comments:

Post a Comment