i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Monday, March 2, 2009

Things I didn't even know about Chelsea!

This is a fun game where you go to google, type your name then the following word such as "Chelsea Looks Like" then look at your results, I chose to post my top three results.. It is a fun one, I recommend it to anyone who likes a good laugh! :)

Chelsea Looks Like:
  • a drag queen (excuse me?? I didn't think my 5 o'clock shadow was that bad!)
  • she's trying to strangle herself (sad!! thats sure not kind of me)
  • she was out on the slopes all day and now has a tan (both of those-so true. I ski so much and I get very tan...ha I wish)
Chelsea Likes:
  • to sew and draw (oh do I? huh..)
  • to nap by Bizzy Girl (ironically I call Savannah Bizzy, and she is a girl, so this is true)
  • this other guy thats really a good guy (who doesn't??)
Chelsea Says:
  • Lewinsky scandal is off limits (does anyone care anymore?)
  • Watch Out!! (I do!!)
  • while its snowing-search for summer (i often say this..its my poetic side)
Chelsea Wants:
  • a baby (SO freaking bad I do! but not now..i'll wait)
  • to come to India (oh! thats news to me!)
  • Daniel to be more than her doctor (I can't resist me some Daniel!)
Chelsea Hates:
  • the rain (yes, but the smell is a different story)
  • the whole situation (you don't even know..)
  • the "I Hate Chelsea Club" (pretty sure this is self explanatory)
Chelsea Can:
  • win the title (go me!!)
  • 't bust a move (I beg to differ)
  • 't win the title (wait, so I can or I can't??)
Chelsea Goes:
  • for demure (i'm sure i do.. i just don't know what it means)
  • the distance (all the way baby)
  • green (it IS the in thing to do)
Chelsea Is:
  • a neighborhood (cooleo!)
  • now a member (sa-weet!! i've always wanted to be)
  • a district in London (I thought i was a girl in springville..)
Chelsea Loves:
  • gay bars (wow..ew.)
  • the Sierra's (they're probably pretty)
  • Jake (huh..anyone who knows about this situation will understand why I have nothing to say about that..and to clear things up for those who don't know..i don't.)
Chelsea The:
  • BirdNerd (heck yes I am!)
  • Chelsea (the girl so nice we named her twice)
  • Shih Tzu diva (well duh! and i know you're jealous)

3 comments:

  1. I'm still laughing about a few of these, missy..
    [we are so funny..!]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chelsea, I love your blog it is so cute. You make me laugh. And you BETTER wait on that baby, missy... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay to funny. haha. Some of those crack me up. do i remember the jake thing? Gay bars really? haha

    ReplyDelete