i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I am now a seminary graduate!

This last sunday I graduated from seminary!! It is SO crazy I am now officially done with seminary. I feel so old.. Anyway here are some pictures of that special event. :) 

Not only am I super lucky to have Katie as a BFF but I am even LUCKIER because she is in my ward! And yes.. She is freakishly tall.
Our funny picture. My daddy decided to stick his head in too.
All the seniors from my ward who graduated seminary. There are a lot of us & this isn't even everyone! A few more people didn't stick around for pics. Lame.
Me & my diploma. 
Those beautiful sisters of mine..
My beautiful family!

3 comments:

  1. yay for my chelsea!!

    even though i'm having a hard time coming terms with the fact that you're SO OLD.. i'm very proud of you and think you are the BEST!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Chelsea Kate!!!!! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. I like your graduation pics. Oh,and sorry that I wasn't there. I had to go with my friend to the pool and watch her tryout for the swim team.

    ReplyDelete