i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

someones watching over ME

I used to bash on my humanities class & teacher, often.

NEVER will I do that again.

I have a story for you all about why my humanities professor, is now my favorite teacher at UVU.

We had a 2-part final. One was in class, where we played jeopardy in our teams.. My team won second place...good. The second part was the actual test. It was online, so we could take it at home.


So I did that.


Two days before it was due, even.
{go, me}


The next day, my friend Houston, who is also in that class with me, texts me in a panic. He had submitted his test, went back to check on its submission, and it told him it was never submitted. And guess what? By the time he went back to check, it was past the due date. So he told me to check mine, etc. I asked another one of my friends, Adam, if he'd had that problem, too. I got a text back from him that said, "Ughh."

Oh shoot.

Yeah so guess what?
Mine didn't submit, either, of course.

Son-of-a-nutcracker.

I e-mailed my teacher and he told me there really wasn't much he could do...

Bummer for Houston, Adam & Chelsea, right?

I had finally just decided to be okay with the fact that I probably flunked humanities and would have to retake it, when I got a call.

From who?

My FAVORITE professor.

He told me Houston {my new hero} called him and explained the whole situation to him. How we all really did take the test before the due date, how we submitted it the way we've submitted all our other online assignments, and how we were now all pretty NOT happy, etc.

Then my sweet, wonderful, amazing, merciful professor informed me, just for the 4 of us {apparently another girl from our class had this problem, too} he would re-open the online final until midnight, tonight.

I wasted no time. I re-took it. Just finished, in fact.

What's great is that I'm pretty sure I did better this time around.

Wow.

Am I lucky, or what?

THANK YOU PROFESSOR ERIC FOSSUM, I LOVE YOU.


1 comment: