i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

babies & boobies


I went with my mommy and sisters a few days ago to see this movie.

Umm.. CUTE.

I freakin' love babies, though, so of course I'd say that, yeah?

I think guys would become uncomfortable in this movie, though. And little kiddies. Lots and LOTS of boobies. Like.. Many, many boobies. But hey, kids gotta eat somehow! :)

Anywho.. I propose you see it. {It doesn't actually show in Utah County, so you'll have to make a bit of a drive.} I say its worth it.

It was just adorable. It follows the first year of 4 babies from different places. USA, Japan, Mongolia and Namibia..

My personal favorites were-- Mongolia baby-because he was THE happiest little guy I've EVER seen. {I was sort of concerned though.. He seems to be alone a lot..} And also, The Namibia little boy-That guy had some personality. And was darling. Loved his lips. Adorable little dude.

It was really cool to see how different these peoples lives were from mine!

My favorite part--The Japanese girl throwing the fit of all fits. It. Was. Incredible. You've got to see it to understand it. It was just marvelous.

So, please, for me, go see it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment