i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Monday, May 17, 2010

SICK and TIRED


I'm one of those super lucky people in the world who has mono...

Well, its back.

Its been back for a few weeks, actually.

But I am really, really, like REALLY sick of it, now.

Its messed me up. I sleep all day and am awake all night.

A typical day goes like this:
Wake up at about 1pm
Throughout the day take many long & short naps
Complain, often
Go to bed around 11 or 12
Lay there and almost cry I'm so uncomfortable, sleepy and sore
Finally fall asleep around 4:30-5am

Repeat

Sounds fun, right?

WRONG!


I'd love to actually sleep at night, but for whatever reason I can never get comfortable.

I just sit there and hurt. All my muscles kill. I'm achey. I hate it.

I'm to the point where I want to take sleeping pills and get addicted. I don't care if I become a crazy addict, anymore.

So does anyone have some fabulous suggestions of stuff I can take to sleep like a normal person at night?!

I NEED SLEEP.

Okay, that is all.
I just needed to vent.
:)


1 comment:

  1. Chelsea...
    Do you remember me?! I was in a class with you. Sports med? or was it EMS? Something like that.
    There are several things I love: your cute blog, you and todd, and this post about an unhealthy addiction to a show (because we ALL have one. me included.)

    You're so great! I'm now a follower of your blog. Send me your email address (send to kellietcrandall@gmail.com) and I'll add you to my blog if you want.

    You are so pretty, lady. Keep on smilin and bein the patient person you are. You seem so happy!!

    ReplyDelete