i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

hello my name is chelsea and i have a problem..


I have a terribly unhealthy addiction to CSI.

CSI Las Vegas
CSI Miami
&
CSI New York
{btw, i don't know which is my fav. but i know its not miami}

So anyway.. I've found that it is severely corrupting my life. I live and breath CSI, these days.

For example, any time we pass a creepy building, I predict there is a dead body or meth lab, inside. If we pass any big fields...yeah, there are probably several bodies, there. Creeks? Full of them. Abandoned cars...heck yes, there's a body, inside. Construction sites? You betchya!

I freak myself out, too. I hate going places by myself, because someone is going to come attack me or kill me. I hate being alone, cause someone is probably stalking me and planning something terrible to do to me. {Yes, apparently, I'm quite the target.}

Listen to this! Two nights ago, I am completely convinced someone tried to sneak in my house. You think I'm kidding. No, no. I am not. Thank goodness for the annoying alarms in my home that go off every time you open a door. {A british lady saying "front door," "back door," "garage door."} I'm serious though... It was 2am and I was watching CSI {of course} then all the sudden, the back door swings open. I'm shocked I didn't pee my pants! Scared me sooooooooo bad! Luckily my shih-tzu, Walter, sleeps next to the door and thinks he is ferocious and he scared them away..or something. I grabbed the remote so I could beat the tar out of whoever the person was out there.. They never showed themselves, though. ::whew:: Then I shut and locked the door and could not, I repeat, NOT sleep. I was way too freaked. Spooky ooky.

See? Thats not good. Like I said, UNHEALTHY ADDICTION.


CSI Las Vegas
This picture is old though.. I couldn't find a dang recent one.
That main, bearded guy in the front.. No longer on the show.
The black guy with the rad, fro type thing.. Dead.
::sniff, sniff:: {still depressed about that}
P.s. The 3 guys on the right.... :) Oo la la.
Not so much the guys on the left..

CSI Miami
Main guy, Horatio Caine.. Kinda drives me crazy.
This is the CSI other shows seem to like to copy, though.
The sunglasses. The song with the scream.
Etc. Etc.
The guy you can't see so well.. The one next to the blonde lady..
He = :)

CSI New York
I like the whole cast of this one
...especially the police officer on the far left...
This one always seems the most intense to me
Love it.
{closer shot}
Dawn Flack..
Yum.
Definitely my all time favorite CSI character.
:) :) :)

1 comment:

  1. So, CSI fan to fan, the three on the right very nice, CSI Miami my least favorite, but I love Eric. Wolf seems a little needy or going to get into big trouble. Love CSI New York love FLack too. Also love the married couple. You know that Flack is "Tag" from FRIENDS? Love him!!!!! And so nice that CSI is almost always on a channel somewhere.:)

    ReplyDelete