i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Sunday, May 9, 2010

i LOVE mothers day

I FREAKIN' LOVE MOTHERS DAY.

As mothers day was getting closer, I didn't know if I'd be one of the lucky girlfriends who got to talk to her missionary or not..

My title kind of gave it away but, yes..

I GOT TO TALK TO TODD!!

.....

I was just home, sleeping on the couch {i'm sick, again, btw} when my phone started ringing. It was Todd's sweet mommy. Guess what she did? She invited me to come over and talk to him!

.....

I didn't even get ready {yikes} I jumped off the couch, grabbed my keys and left. I even left my phone behind! I never do that.. So clearly, I was way excited.

.....

Being at his home was so much fun! I got to talk to his mom, dad, brother, sisters, sister-in-law, brother-in-law, nieces & nephews. I LOVE the Oakey family.

.....

Then FINALLY it was my turn. {I went last.}

.....

Gah!! Hearing his voice=heaven.

::sigh::

I love him.

I wish I could talk to him on the phone more often.

He's already kind of got an accent! Its way cute! :)

We got to talk for a while and it was the best thing ever.
I cried again. Dang that boy can turn me into a baby!!
He is doing sooo good. He loves it there, I can just tell. He has done 7 baptisms, already!

.....

He said the SWEETEST things to me. I got all shaky and I still have butterflies from it all. He is so incredible.
I'm the luckiest little lady in the land.

I love my missionary!!


2 comments:

  1. Yay-yay-yay!

    What a great Mother's Day present!!

    :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I love the Oakey! heehee! So glad that you got to talk to him. Your mom and and were talking about that the day before! Yeah!!!!!

    ReplyDelete