i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

"Last Chance For Romance"

Last night was the Last Chance dance. "Last Chance For Romance" as my daddy would call it. A bittersweet dance because it is my last high school dance EVER!! :( Thats crazy. And sad. Anyway.. The dance was amazing! I went with Brady Hansen who is one of the coolest boys you will ever meet & it was his birthday! :) We had a great time. Oh and please excuse our awkward picture up there. We look like we are afraid to touch each other. Every picture Brady got was cute and we actually had our arms around each other. But the one picture I take with my camera was one of those things where Katie had the camera and started counting 1,2,3 so we just had to hurry and stand by each other and in result we got a picture that looks like we think our date has cooties. How perfect. I promise we weren't really this awkward. :) So anyway we started by picking our dates up and taking them to a park where we painted our shirts we'd be wearing to the dance. (oh and ps, Katie was in my group! Which was fantastic! We've been best friends for years and this is the FIRST dance where we've been in the same group. Its about dang time!!) The shirts were just black and we used some fancy neon paint things to paint our shirts. It was rad. Then we took them to a girl in our groups house (she lived right next to the park) and hung our shirts up to dry. Next we drove up to Bridal Veil Falls to eat our dinner. That was fun but we kind of had to hurry our eating process because we wanted to get to the dance kind of earlier. So I am sure that part could have been more fun, but we had to scurry. After we walked back to our car (the walk was a mile long!) we went back to the girls house and got our shirts, put them on, put our bandanas on (Brady and I were team orange bandanas. Both of our favorite colors!) and decked ourselves out with lots and lots of glow sticks! We looked AWESOME! Then we were off to the dance!! Yay! First we took pictures and the dang line was SOO long. I felt like we stood there forever. Our pictures are going to be so cute, I'm gonna try to post them once I get them! After pictures we danced! :) We stayed until the very last dance. Was it one of the coolest dances ever? Yes! Yes it was! It helped that Brady smelled like heaven! :) Wowie.. Okay anyway..So lots of dancing. Then we lucked out and a girl in our group has a pool in her backyard so after the dance we went to her house and swam! Her pool was heated but it was still pretty chilly! Fun though. Brady sure enjoyed dunking me haha. We played lots of games and did lots of talking. After we all were so tired we got out of the pool cause we decided it would be bad to fall asleep and drown in the pool.. We got all changed back into our normal clothes and then we ate a few snacks but pretty much we were wasted! Our day consisted of hiking, dancing, then swimming. Full body work out! So we drove our cute dates back home, said goodbye, all that good stuff :) and that ended my very last high school dance! 


My group! :) Very fun one. 
Our Silly Picture


AND..HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!! Especially to my mommy! The mommy! I love you honey bunny! :) I am SOOO happy you're my mom, I could not be any luckier!! Mommy, mommy, mommy. :) You're the shiz! LOVE YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment