i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Friday, March 13, 2009

Guessing Game..

Would you like to know something that bothers me?? I will tell you..
Okay, so on February 27th I asked a person who will not be named in this post to Preference that is on March 28th.. Yes I know I asked him very early but every other girl asked even earlier too so I had to do it early to have at least a semi decent pick! Okay anyway.. So that was like, two weeks ago and guess what? No answer. I'm not saying I am mad at him or anything.. I just hate anticipation. If he is going to say no, I'd just like him to hurry and say it so I can ask somebody else, you know? I can understand if it takes you a while to answer someone because you are out of town or something logical like that, but I know for a fact he hasn't been. So therefore it is just this never ending guessing game. Lovely. Once again, not one bit angry at him, I'm just a super bad waiter and I am impatient. (Which is the same thing! haha..) Well anyway, just thought I would let you all know my thoughts! :) 

1 comment:

  1. Oh chels, you are so funny. I hope he won't be named answers you soon. :) haha!!!

    ReplyDelete