i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Monday, March 9, 2009

My Not-So-Rad Weekend

(picture credit given to miss adi kayde)
Do you know what I really hate? Throwing up. The reasons are obvious. Its just nasty. You can find zero good in it. It hurts, its yucky, etc. Well..If you haven't guessed already, throwing up is what my body decided to do this weekend. Ewie! I don't approve. I never told my stomach that was allowed. Rude. Anyway, it happened. It started late friday night. All day friday I was feeling just fine, I didn't even feel a little bit sick, but once it was bedtime a whole new sensation came along. The whole, oh crap I'm about to barf sensation. I hate that. So I just laid on the couch (where I most commonly sleep because my rooms WAY too freezing) and tried to sleep away that yucky feeling. But it didn't work because moments later it happened. After throwing up the one time I just figured I was done cause thats how it usually works for me, do it once then I'm good. No such luck this time. :( I went back to the couch and moments later was back in the bathroom. This eventually became a ritual. Throw up, lay down, book it to the bathroom, throw up, lay down.. After my seventh-ish visit to the bathroom I was really sick of the sprint to the bathroom and I was all weak and shaky so I decided to make myself a little bed in the hall that consisted of a teeny pillow, and two small blankets. I'd lay right outside the bathroom, when I felt the sensation, I'd scoot myself to the toilet, do that, and go back to my "bed" in the hall. Then it got annoying having to scoot to the bathroom so I ended up relocating my "bed" to the actual bathroom (pictured at top). Ps, our bathroom is small. But it was nice because whenever I had to throw up I just sat up and the toilet was conveniently there. Splendid. Well, I think I threw up somewhere around eighteen times that night. It was a crappy night. I'd get all sweaty and shaky and cold and hot. Ugh. No fun. 
Morning eventually came and saturday wasn't much better. There weren't as many visits to the bathroom, but I still felt icky. I laid on the couch, watched tv and drank some peach soda thing and sort of ate a few saltines, I was scared to eat cause it seemed like anything I ate came out too quickly. Sunday I was semi feeling better but then my parents went on a walk and half way through it the mommy decided she didn't feel good so the daddy called me to come pick her up. So I did and I went over this bump and it did me in. I was holding it in as best as I could and once we were home I had to run to the bathroom AGAIN. Anyway, its now monday afternoon and there has yet to be any vomit. :) I am sorry to bore (or possibly gross you out) with this nasty, random story, but I really wanted to post and that was all I had experienced this weekend! :) 

2 comments:

  1. my poor baby!

    your title for your comments really made me laugh with this.. i don't think anyone wants you squeezing or smooching them!!

    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chels! Why have I taken so long to come over here?? Too much fun going on around here.... well, until this last post, that is. Barfing is the worst. But feeling like you need to barf and being unable to is my ultimate torture.

    You're now on my Google Reader so nothing will get by me again!

    ReplyDelete