i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Awwww...Evan..

THIS is Evan. I love Evan. 
My family and I are quite addicted to So You Think You Can Dance and we're all happy to say Evan has made it to the top 4. Today was the finale and tomorrow is the results show to see who has won the title of America's Favorite Dancer. 
We think it should be EVAN!
The mommy, Savannah, Adi and I voted for dear Evan for the FULL two hours. We're devoted fans.
Awww.. Evan.
Look at him, he is just a cutie-pie.
He is a broadway dancer.. He has this cute little personality and is just a happy fellow. He has definitely won us over. 

Anyway, this is my post telling you all about our devotion to Evan. Cross your fingers with us and hope he wins!! 


GO EVAN!! THE WALKERS LOVE YOU!! :) :) :)

2 comments:

  1. oh Evan.. now we know the results as I write this comment.. 3rd?? Bah!!
    And then Kayla in 4th??
    Not thrilled about the results this year..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom i know. But I am happy Jeanine won. She deserved it and I liked her from the beginning. But Evan still should have won and I refuse to believe Kayla was in 4th. She was too amazing. Stupid Brandon.

    ReplyDelete