i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Jo Bros

Okay.. The Jonas Brothers.. I love them. But I have a problem I need to state and get ya'alls opinion on.. Does it bother anyone else that Joe is always the middle man?!

K here is my rant.. Yes, yes, Joe has an excellent voice and isn't the ugliest thing in the world. BUT have you heard Nicks voice?! And have you seen Nick? Umm.. WOW!! It is fantastic! Nick is the one with the real talent. His voice is super duper unique and just.. wow!! Ya know what I'm sayin?

Then there's the whole thing with Kevin.. Why doesn't he ever get any solos? He is a Jonas, too!!! People say he can't sing as well..but how would they know?! We never hear him by himself!

Darn Joe. Always hogging the spotlight. And..I find that Joe is a little full of himself.. Always flinging his hair, almost ALWAYS being in the center of Jonas photographs (like the one pictured above..) and he dances really silly. It just doesn't sit right with me. 

Joe, I am sorry. But you are my least favorite of the Jo Bro's. (#1-Nick. #2-Kevin #3-Joe) Your name is kind of funny, too. Joe Jonas.. Like.. On Disney Channel when you're like "Hey I'm Joe Jonas from Jonas.." Seriously.. Thats too much repetition for one sentence. However dear.. I still love you, especially in the Disney channel show, Jonas. You are quite funny in it. 
At least on that show the Jonas's are all treated as equals. 

Yes..when my sissys and I pretend we are the Jonas Brothers (yes we play that game) I am always Joe.. But thats only because I am the best at being dramatic and into myself.. Oh.. And here is something troubling.. Whenever I take the quizzes on FB about which Jonas I am.. I always get Joe.. I dunno.. Maybe I need to be more open and loving towards Joe since apparently we are quite similar.. But as of right now.. I'm just a bit bitter towards him...

Thank you for listening to my very important Jonas Brothers rant.
Love, ChelseaKate

2 comments:

  1. Bet you never thought it would be your grandma who knew the answer to your question!!!...
    They always stand in age order.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you have put so much thought (and conversation) into the Jonas Brothers..
    AND that my mom finally commented!!

    ReplyDelete