i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Third Cozumel Post

Thursday morning, Craig and I woke up still feeling a little sick, but again, we weren't willing to sacrifice the beach so away we went. We went to Cozumel Caribe, the same beach we'd visited on saturday - a very pretty, nice beach. Before we began the traditional beach-goer activities, we ate breakfast at the clubs restaurant. I had these very yummy, very rich chocolate chip pancakes, maybe they weren't the best choice for someone who already had an upset stomach, but I don't regret it. They were yummy. Craig had coconut french toast that was also very yummy.


Then it was time to snorkel, swim and relax on our beach chairs by the ocean. Before we'd left to Mexico, when I thought about doing basically the same thing every day, snorkeling, laying out, etc. I thought it'd probably get boring, but I'm pleased to tell you that I was wrong. I loved that life:)




Before it was time to go back to the condo, Craig and I had a bit of a photo shoot. There are so many beautiful places to take pictures at the beach and we had to take advantage of them. Go ahead and enjoy them.








I don't have many pictures from friday..
This beach was called, Palancar. It was another very pretty beach and this one had peacocks! I'll admit, that freaked me out a little bit. They got way too close for comfort.

i'm one lucky girl - love my boyfriend so much
And there you have it. One more post is on its way to wrap the trip up! Until next time, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment