i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Fourth of July

HAPPY 4th OF JULY, FRIENDS!!
I hope your day was so good and you had marvelous times with your friends and families, eating good food and watching fireworks.. You know, all that jazz.

My 4th of July was a good one.

It started in the morning when mom, Adi and I went on a ride to see the jets fly overhead. I'll be honest, it was a bit of a disappointment this year. I swear they didn't fly in their usual route, so we didn't see them as well..but we still saw them, at least. Bummer is, I did not get a good picture. They're in that one below. Look hard, you'll see 'em. 


This morning, my cute daddy hiked to the top of Mount Olympus and sent us this cute picture from the summit.


Another factor making today awesome?
No work.


So, after our little jet-search, mom, Savannah, Adi and I went on a run to a nearby park. Of course, you can't just run to a park then run back home. You have to play at the park, too!! So naturally, we did.




In the later hours of the day, my family went to Lehi with the Walker side of the fam for some food, family and fireworks while I stayed back in Springville with that handsome boyfriend of mine. Craig and I were in the company of his brother and his family and some of their friends. It was a good time with delicious food and entertaining fireworks (i love watching kids reactions to fireworks). 

Of course, this is the only picture I got of my Fourth of July night. But its a cute one.
Craig has several family members in Mexico all summer and he Skype's with them, often. Tonight when we Skype-d with them, the Real Salt Lake game was on and Ryan, Craig's brother, wanted to watch it with us! So cute Craig set up a little contraption to set his iPad ontop of so Ryan could watch the game with us.


(by the way, the fourth of july was also the 8 month mark for the lovely craig and i. 8 wonderful, very happy months! love you, craig.)

Wow...Did that all sound like a journal entry, or what? Sorry.

Today was great and all that, but I think it is important to remember how cool the actual holiday is! Celebrating the birth of a country seems pretty sweet, to me! I am so thankful for the people who fought so hard to make this country a free country and keep it that way, therefore, giving me my freedoms and rights. We are a very blessed country thanks to those brave, great people!

God Bless America!

No comments:

Post a Comment