i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Monday, November 7, 2011

Music to my Ears

It is November. The month of being grateful and thankful (:
I've really been wanting to post about something...anything, but haven't had much to talk about really, so I came up with this idea. Seeing as its the month of Thanksgiving, starting today I am going to post every day about something I'm thankful for. Unfortunately I missed the first few days of November so maybe if I ever get some extra free time I'll do a few make-up posts. Sound good? Yeah, I think it sounds good, too.

Today I am thankful for:
MUSIC
I have Pandora {basically a personalized radio} on my phone and I've been unable to separate from it for quite some time. Music makes me happy especially when I can find some tunes that go perfectly with my mood and how I'm feeling. Its the perfect way to express your opinions and great for if you need to vent or express severe happiness. I love all sorts of music to from classical and Mo-Tab to rap - to me, it is all good and fascinating to listen to. Can you imagine how awful the world would be without music? Gross...I'd be bummed. A lot. There'd be a big piece of my heart missing. I love music, listening to it, writing it, thinking about it. If it has to do with music, I love it. Music is my addiction.

I am thankful for music.

No comments:

Post a Comment