i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Every Time

When I'm with you, I am happy. I like to be by your side.
 Every time I have the chance to speak to you, I wonder if you see the butterflies as they fly.
 There's something 'bout your magical eyes, your crooked smile and your strong arms. 
Your will to serve, your friendly voice, your listening ear, your genuine concern for who I am, my well being. 
I'm someone special in your presence, every time I'm there.
Your arms are where I find myself wishing I were.
Every day I long for the deep, beautiful conversations we lose ourselves in, each time we have one another.
You make me smile.
The passenger seat of your car...
Its too easy to recall how it feels sitting there watching you, so confident, handsome and nonchalant. 
I feel my heart wish for those bright lights.
I hear my breath as it leaves me because you, who you are, takes my breath away every time.
You make my heart beat out of control.
You make my smile emerge, no hope of concealing it.
Your touch makes me spin.
Your hugs make me believe in this shining moment.
Your voice gives me chills.
Your eyes melt my soul.
You, you make me fall more and more each day...
Every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment