i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Dates&Boys

Ohhh, dates (:

I like 'em. 
I like boys.
I like when boys take me on dates.

The good ones are fabulous...and the bad ones turn into good stories. Therefore, I'm thankful for them all!

I've been on a few dates recently that have been extra good - that is what inspired this post. 

I'm grateful that there are still some good guys out there who will call you and ask you on a date. I'm thankful for the boys who come pick you up at your door rather than honk or text you and tell you they're in your driveway. I'm thankful for guys who open doors for girls. I'm thankful for the guys who have tremendous manners. I'm thankful for the guys that somehow make me feel so incredibly special and important throughout our whole date. I'm thankful for the guys who walk a girl to the door and give her a hug/kiss/whatever it may be, even if the thought of it is awkward.

I am very, very thankful for good dates, but I just discovered I am even more thankful for good, good guys (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment