i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Monday, April 11, 2011

passenger seat

I'll take the passenger seat.
Gladly.
Don't mind my stares locked on your skin.
As your gaze looks nonchalantly over the steering wheel, I'll daydream in your sparkly eyes.
When you glance my way don't be surprised when I turn away with rosey cheeks.
Surely, I'll swoon when you grace me with your fairytale smile.
I could do this everyday, dear.
Sit in this leather seat and watch you navigate, effortlessly.
You're perfect, love.
Listening to your music and even better, your voice singing along.
I'll smile as you release the tunes you've memorized from your lips.
I could travel years and years with you.
When your hand finds mine my heart will race and you'll pretend you don't notice.
I'm not smooth enough to hide that emotion but you'll help me feel confident in that.
The view from this seat has never been so beautiful.
I wonder if you know just how captivated I am by your presence.
I wonder if you're really as perfect and spectacular as you let off.
To me, you're the very definition of everything I've ever needed and beyond that.
My mind travels to a place of our future and I wonder if you see it on my face.
In the meantime I'll wait for you to take your time.
As long as you're the driver..
I'll take the passenger seat.

2 comments: