i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

i gave in...

I didn't want to watch the Royal Wedding. I just didn't care about it. 

All I wanted was to see Kate's dresses..

I woke up (on the couch) the other morning and my mom was watching it. So I watched, too. Sort of. I wasn't wearing my contacts and for those of you who don't know, when I don't have contacts/glasses, I can't see anything clearly past my nose. So, clearly, the wedding wasn't making a big impact on me.

Then I put contacts on...and I watched.

Okay, the wedding was looooong. Some parts (I thought) were sort of cheesy. Its funny how different weddings are in different religions, right? 

There was too much singing for my liking. Lots of speeches, too.

But holy...I could have watched it forever because of Kate.

I'm convinced she is the prettiest human on earth. She's also British which makes her even more beautiful.

So, in the end, I gave in...

And I'm a fan of the royal wedding! 




No comments:

Post a Comment